Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa
Discover a newfound serenity and healthfulness at the all-new secluded Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa. The completely redesigned, adult-only idyllic oceanfront retreat on Jamaica’s north coast now features signature Jewel Resorts exclusive amenities and world-class services centered on an all-inclusive health, spa and fitness theme.
Jewel’s most contemporary Jamaican spa resort promises pure luxury and sophistication built around the casual Caribbean island lifestyle. Relax in one of 210 rooms or 15 junior suites that have been completely reimagined with luxurious bedding, modern furniture, deluxe bathrooms and state-of-the-art technology. Private balconies and patios have been added to guest rooms to allow the natural sunlight and beauty of the surrounding area to spill in.
Dine in a bathing suit or suit and tie (and everything in between) while enjoying a variety of cuisines at our all-new restaurants. The most formal venue, Platinum, treats guests to an elegant atmosphere with some of the most sophisticated and formal dishes available in the Caribbean, while Aquamarina Beach Bar & Grill offers made-to-order burgers and wraps so you don’t have to leave the sandy beach. Or, for those special occasions, a private candlelit dinner under the stars with the surf gently rolling in makes for precious moments not to be forgotten.
Rejuvenate at Paradise Cove’s beachfront Radiant Spa, a new addition to the property providing massages, deep cleansing facials and seaweed body wraps with breathtaking views of the ocean.
Enjoy our newest health and wellness retreat located 45 miles from Montego Bay Airport and 8 miles from Shaw Park Botanical Gardens. Experience an all-inclusive escape like nowhere else.
- Contemporary accommodations from guest rooms to butler-service junior suites
- All meals and snacks at Jewel’s best restaurant concepts
- Unlimited premium drinks at the resort’s bars
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Enhanced Water Sports Activities Center featuring Scuba Diving (PADI Certified Divers) & Resort Course, Sunset Cruise, Glass-Bottom Boat Tour, Reef Snorkeling Excursion, water skiing, Hobie Cat and windsurfing with instruction and non-motorized water sports
- Dunn’s River Falls Tour (once per stay)
- Shopping Tour with trip to Margaritaville (once per stay)
- Complimentary green fees at the (18) hole championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Weekly dive-in movies
- Fitness center, training and a myriad of classes
- Pools with swim-up bars and concierge service