Weddings & Honeymoons
Choose our exotic Jamaica resort for your Caribbean wedding or honeymoon and create beautiful, sun-kissed memories that will last all your lives together.
Our all-inclusive, adults-only resort is newly renovated to provide you and your guests with modern, upscale accommodations just steps from Runaway Bay and pristine views of the Caribbean Sea. Choose from six comprehensive wedding packages to find the best fit for you and your fiancé. We offer rooms with 3,000 square feet of flexible space that can comfortably accommodate up to 100 guests for a banquet-style reception or rehearsal dinner. Couples can be wed in any of several stunningly beautiful venue options. On the beach we offer the pier, a wedding gazebo on the water and the shimmering sands of our Jamaica resort’s beach. In our expertly landscaped gardens couples say “I do” on the elegant stone terrace or within the picturesque garden gazebo.
All packages include an experienced, personal wedding consultant who will work to make your day as perfect as you have always envisioned – meaning you can relax and let someone else worry about the details. Select packages include sensuous spa treatments that ensure you look and feel radiant before and after you walk down the aisle.
Our location on Runaway Bay in Jamaica puts you and your party within minutes of the area’s most popular attractions, including:
- Runaway Bay
- Dunn’s River Falls
- Dolphin Cove
- Mystic Mountain
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
- Ochos Rios Shopping
- Fern Gulley
- Chukka Adventure Tours
Experience the romance of a passionate Caribbean sunset over Runaway Bay. Share the magic of swimming with dolphins. Ride together on horseback through the ocean waves on a Chukka adventure tour. Fall even more deeply in love beneath the canopied rainforest of Mystic Mountain. However you desire to celebrate the beginning of your journey together as lifetime partners, the experienced staff at Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa can make your dream Jamaica wedding a reality.
To book your Jamaica wedding today, email us at WeddingsParadiseCove@jewelresorts.com or call 800-951-2997.
Documents & Requirements
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be on the island a minimum of 48 hours prior to the wedding
- State–issued birth certificates; please note that Passports will not be accepted in lieu of birth certificates
- Copy of Photo ID or Passport
- If either the bride or groom has been divorced, the first and last pages of all court certified final divorce decrees
- If widowed, a state issued death certificate with related marriage certificate
- If applicable, legal name change or legal adoption documents
- If any original documentation is issued in a language other than English, they must be professionally translated into English and included in the documents sent to us.
- Please do not supply original documents as they will not be returned; they are kept by the Jamaican Government.
- For the purpose of authenticating your personal documents, Jamaica requires notarization before they can have legal effect. To have your documents authenticated, bring them to a local notary public. He or she will take a copy of the documents and notarize the copy attesting to having seen the original.
- Please send the notarized photocopies (with the notary’s original ink signature & stamp) of the required documents for both the bride and groom to The Jewel Wedding Office via trackable courier service or use our convenient and expedited service to upload the notarized documents via your Wedding Account at www.jewelresorts.eweddingcalendar.com. Our expedited online service replaces the need to bring or surrender any original documents to the Jamaica government and also expedites the process to receive your marriage certificate to approximately 8-10 weeks.
- The documents should be sent at least 60 DAYS prior to the arrival date. If you send the documentation within 60 days, there will be a US $150.00 late fee.
MAILING ADDRESS: The Jewel Wedding Office, Paradise Cove Drive, Runaway Bay, St. Ann, Jamaica We suggest you send by Federal Express.
Renewal of Vows
A copy of your original marriage certificate is all that is needed.