Weddings & Honeymoons
Few places on earth offer the beauty and romance of Jamaica. Located on sun-kissed beaches and surrounded by verdant flora, Jewel Runaway Bay is the perfect destination to exchange vows and say "I Do".
This all-inclusive Jamaica resort offers couples convenient wedding packages that will make their day even more special, such as our complimentary wedding package. Brides to be can relax on their big day in our Radiant Spa, while nearby PGA-quality golf and great attractions make for great bachelor or bachelorette party destinations.
When it’s time to exchange rings, our elegant Jamaican resort has the perfect backdrop. Surrounded by family and friends, couples can tie the knot in our beautiful and well-manicured garden area or on the pristine beach area.
Jewel Runaway Bay features:
- 266 elegantly appointed guest rooms, many offering views of the beach, garden area or pool area
- Gorgeous ceremony sites on the beach and in the garden area
Turn your dream wedding into a reality and start planning your wedding at Jewel Runaway Bay today. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-951-2997.
Documents & requirements
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be on the island a minimum of 48 hours prior to the wedding.
- State-issued birth certificates; please note that Passports will not be accepted in lieu of birth certificates
- Copy of Photo ID or Passport
- If either the bride or groom has been divorced, a final complete divorce decree
- If widowed, a state issued death certificate with related marriage certificate
- If applicable, legal name change or legal adoption documents
- If any original documentation is issued in a language other than English, they must be professionally translated into English and included in the documents sent to us.
- Please do not supply original documents as they will not be returned; they are kept by the Jamaican Government.
Notes: For the purpose of authenticating your personal documents, Jamaica requires notarization on all pages before they can have legal effect. To have your documents authenticated, bring them to a local notary public. He or she will take a copy of the documents and notarize the copy attesting to having seen the original. Please send the notarized photocopies (with the notary's original ink signature stamp) of the required documents for both the bride and groom at least 60 DAYS prior to the arrival date. The documents should be sent to The Jewel Wedding Office via courier service. If you send the documentation within 60 days, there will be a US $150 expediting fee.
Renewal of Vows
A copy of your original marriage certificate is all that is needed.