At Jewel Resorts, when we say "All Inclusive", we mean it!
Our resorts feature complimentary round-trip airport transfers for all guests* from Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport (MBJ).
Guests arriving with a wheelchair are required to transfer from their chair. Assistance in transfer must be rendered by someone in the guest's party. Employees or representatives of Jewel Resorts or Jamaica Tours Limited will not be able to render any transfer assistance. Wheelchairs can be stored and transported in the luggage compartment of the shuttle, provided they can be collapsed for storage. For private OR fully wheelchair accessible transportation, please contact Jamaica Tours Limited directly at: (876) 953-3700 or Email: [email protected]. Approximate cost is $280.00 round trip, per person.
How to Reserve Your Free Shuttle:
1) No less than 3 days prior to your arrival, please email your full flight itinerary to: [email protected]. Please include all of the following:
- First and last names of everyone in your party
- Airline name, flight number, and flight arrival time
- Name of the Jewel Resort you have reserved
2) Upon arrival at the airport, collect your luggage and then follow the signs to the Jamaica Tours Limited (JTL) desk in the airport welcome area, desk 21.
3) Check in at the desk by giving the names of everyone in your party and providing at least one (1) copy of your reservation confirmation.
4) Sit back and enjoy your ride!
*Airport shuttle service is not included for Interval International guests.