Commemorate your marriage in a tropical ceremony
Recommit your love to one another in a ceremony at Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort that is as magical and memorable as your first. Whether your marriage is still fresh or holds a long history, sparks will be flying when you renew your relationship in a romantic vow renewal right on the beach.
Renewal of Vows - $499
We're Dedicated To Your Ceremony
- Personal Stateside Planner with 24-hour online access to your Wedding details
- Ceremony organization and personalized service from our dedicated onsite Romance Coordinator
- Picturesque vow renewal venue Ceremony Set-up, White Garden Chairs and ceremony table with white linens
- Musical accompaniment (pre-recorded for Ceremony - PA System)
- Symbolic vow renewal ceremony performed by a secular licensed Marriage Officiant or Minister
- Tropical single hand-held wrapped floral stem & matching boutonniere Wedding ceremony set-up including garden chairs, if needed
- Petite wedding cake for two with Sparkling wine toast
- (1) 5X7 wedding photograph
- VIP Status for the couple with: Early check-in (based on availability at time of arrival)
- Late check-out (upon request and availability)
Just For The Couple
- Keepsake gift from the resort Commemorative Certificate
- Dinner for the Couple, one night during stay, in one of our Specialty Restaurants with customized menu
- Romantic turn down service with sparkling wine on night of ceremony
- 20% Spa Discount off Spa Packages for the couple throughout their stay
Terms & Conditions
Government and licensing fee do not apply. Renewal of Vows package is designed for the couple. To accommodate a party larger than two (2) a $10 per person supplemental fee will apply. Sunset hour option is not included with the Vow Renewal package. Available for an additional $500, subject to availability and confirmation by Romance Coordinator.
General Wedding Terms & Conditions
All prices quoted in US dollars and do not include accommodations. Inclusions and pricing are subject to availability and substitutions may be made by the resort, as needed, without prior notice. Note, all packages are fixed in their inclusions, Confirmation of resort accommodations required prior to confirming date availability, 70% of your guests are required to stay at the Jewel Resort and Package payments are non-refundable. Subject to availability. No refunds for unused items. Additional governmental taxes, resort service, delivery, processing and upgrade fee's may apply. Non-Resort guests attending are required to purchase an access pass - Day Pass $85 Adult / $65 child - 10am to 6pm or Night Pass $100 Adult / $75 child - 6pm to 2am. All vendors not booked or secured through the Jewel wedding department will incur an outside vendor of $500 per vendor. The fee covers one (1) person for one (1) day. Additional persons that work for vendors, or access on additional days, will be charged a Day or Night pass depending event schedule. A $1,000 Vendor Supervision Fee and $500,000 Insurance Policy will be required for any third-party vendor needing to carry out audiovisual work, bringing their own DJ equipment, or installing heavy duty materials (trussing structures, tents, hanging fabrics, etc.) within our establishment. Weddings must be booked 60 days prior to your requested ceremony date and time. Vow renewals must be booked 14 days prior to your requested date and time. Last minute bookings (60 days or less for weddings and 14 days for vow renewals) are subject to an additional $150 late fee.