Find out what we are doing to help ensure your safety from the Zika Virus
What are the entry requirements for Jamaica?
To enter Jamaica a valid passport is required. Citizens of the U.S, the UK, Canada and other major European countries are not required to have a visa to visit Jamaica, but must present a valid passport when leaving and or re-entering their country. All visitors are required to travel with a return ticket or onward ticket for entry into Jamaica. Other nationalities please contact your local Jamaican embassy, Consulate or Jamaica Tourism office or visit www.visitjamaica.com to verify correct documentation needed.
Are airport transfers included from Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport to the resort?
Yes, complimentary round-trip airport transfers via Jamaica Tours Ltd.(JTL) are included for all guests* from Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport (MBJ). Upon arrival, guests should check in at Jamaica Tours Ltd. Desk located in the airport’s Welcome Lounge at desk 21.
Guests arriving with a wheelchair can be transported via our complimentary shuttle if she/he can get aboard the bus and allow wheelchair to be stored and transported without liability.
For private OR wheelchair accessible transportation, please contact Jamaica Tours Limited directly at: (876) 953-3700 or Email:email@example.com. Approximate cost $280.00 round trip.
Check In - After 3 pm / Check Out - 12 noon
Cancellation - 0-14 days-full stay, 15-29 days-50% of full stay, 30-45 days $200 per person*, 46 days + no penalty.
Guarantee / Deposit - $200 per person at the time of booking, full payment will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
Group - Above 10 rooms
Taxes - Included
*During Holiday periods cancellations need to be made 21 day prior to arrival in to avoid forfeit of the full stay. Policies and fees are subject to change.
Jewel Resorts understands that severe weather events may cause our guests to consider changing their travel plans. With this in mind, we offer our guests the following Hurricane Policy valid from June 1 through November 30. This policy applies only to rooms that are reserved directly with Jewel Resorts. If your reservation is made through a travel agent or travel wholesaler, please refer to the policy advised by that company.If you have products and services provided by third party suppliers included in your vacation, such as airline tickets, car rentals or vacation insurance, you will continue to be responsible for any non-refundable payments, cancellation or change fees assessed by those suppliers.
In the event that there is a Hurricane Warning for a Category 1 or higher (as defined by the U.S. National Weather Service) within the dates of your reservations and within the region where the resort is located, Jewel Resorts will offer you the following options:
- Guests who are at the property and opt to depart early: penalties will be waived and guests will receive a credit for travel up to one year for the number of nights interrupted; to be booked through the same channel as the original reservation.
- Guests who are scheduled to arrive at the resort and opt to cancel within 48 hours of arrival: penalties will be waived and guests will receive a credit for travel for the number of nights originally booked.
- Guests who arrive later than the scheduled arrival day: penalties will be waived and guests will receive a credit for travel for the number of nights originally booked.
- Jewel Resorts will guarantee the original rate, inclusive of discounts and value added items for re-booked travel through December 15 of the current year and from June 1 – November 30 of the following year, subject to availability and applicable promotions.
- The alternative stay dates must be reserved within 14 days of cancellation and will be in an equivalent room category to the one originally booked. All reservations are subject to availability and may also be subject to blackout restrictions.
This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Updates to this notice, along with applicable dates will be updated on our News & press section of the resort website.
The safety and well-being of guests at Jewel Resorts is of the utmost importance. Should there be an emergency, please be assured that the resort management and staff have the training, resources and experience to enable our guests to weather any storm.